ADVERTISEMENT

Benchmark Win?

lpucci

Jun 18, 2003
hey I'm not at practice every day but I've watched every game (often twice)

that opening 2nd half lineup from JTIII makes me think the light went on for him regarding this team

obviously Hopkins was in b/c of Joshua's 3 fouls but the other 4 (Campbell, DSR, White, Peak) -- I loved it. The offense always looks better with White at the high post. It looked even better today with Campbell running the one.

we'll go through some growing pains but is it clear to everyone else that the other than Joshua and DSR, the 4 freshman are the most talented players on this team?

Hey, I appreciate the improvement from Bowen and the all out hustle from Trawick (misguided as it is sometimes), but I'd rather throw my lot in with the puppies in anticipation of the post season.

And someone mentioned in the gameday thread about Copeland's minutes and I'm 100% in agreement. Let Copeland (and Campbell for that matter) improve with game minutes.

Tell me I'm just that fan that always loves the second string QB. Tell me I'm too glass half full on the freshmen after this one game. I know Ron is always more guarded than most of us and was especially so with Campbell.

I just really hope JTIII continues going outside of his box like he did with his rotation today.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News