ADVERTISEMENT

Next Two Games

chuckd36

Mar 28, 2009
Big games coming up.

First we try and payback Provy on Wednesday night. That is one of those up or down games. We win and we stay on the top level with Nova and Butler. We lose and we fall into the middle of the pack with a tough road game at Nova up next. To me I thought in order to have a shot at the BE regular season title we needed to win today and beat Provy, and I still feel that way. And honestly I think you can argue we need to win at Nova next Saturday as well to have a shot at the regular season title.

Hopefully we can hold home court on Wednesday and then head into a monster game at Nova. I would love for it to be 8-3 G'Town at 7-2 Nova next Saturday at 2. Also a good chance Butler will be sitting there at 8-3 after next Saturday (they have SJU and DePaul at home this week), so all the more reason we need to beat Provy to have any shot at a BE crown.

My call right now is we'll be 8-4 after next Saturday. Butler will be 8-3. Nova will be 8-2. Provy will be 6-5.

So we may be battling Butler for 2nd after next Saturday, winner of the game at Butler would be in the drivers seat. But if we can find a way to win these two games, then we'll be in business.

Fun week with two really big games on the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News