ADVERTISEMENT

inside some names: cooley

ron19

Staff
Aug 6, 2001
gonna drop names im hearing not from fans but those with insight, generally coaches or media people with actual connections.

cooley

we all have heard his name brandied about. what's the strength of his 'consideration'?

per a coach with footprints nationally, he's used other jobs, including maybe the hoyas to get more money. two years in a row. hhah

a source in new england suggests it would take a ton of loot

his daughter goes to gtown, but is a senior or junior i do believe. to that, he gushed about seeing her at the presser in dc this season. found that interesting as cooley is very smart and personally i'm not thinking that was happenstance, as coaches use pressers to send messages.

another source with strong proximity to cooley suggested he may want to get into administration, which of course he can in providence. a coach postulated he could actually coach at provy for 15 more years. hahahah i doubt that but the over-arching point is providence will accommodate him. how could gtown? another data point it would take a crap load of loot to get him.

another data point...he has some fondness for gtown personally, big john in particular, as he showed up unknowingly to jt3, to the thompson center reveal. and jt3 didn't know why and was mad. hahahah

one more consideration...i've learned his wife has a good job of there. it's something to consider.

i can't make this guesstimation (that's what all these prognostications are) for everyone), but for cooley...doubt it happens.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News